Monday, October 26, 2009

Send Me To The Olympics!

Send Me To The Olympics!

"I’ve entered the Globe and Mail’s Journalism Dream contest that could send me to the Olympics as a sportswriter. It definitely would be a dream come to true if I could win, but I need your votes to land me in Vancouver 2010. This is likely to be a once in a lifetime experience to cover, capture and experience the Olympics on our home soil.

*Please go to: http://journalismdream.theglobeandmail.com/entry_article.asp?id=398

*Sign up and vote."



Team Canada Announces the 2010 Olympic Men's Hockey Coaching Staff

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Hockey News

The Hockey News

Elite Prospects - Rumours

The Goalie Guild

Elite Prospects - Confirmed Transfers

Elliotte Friedman - CBC/HNIC

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP